2021 Burrito Bash
WE’RE SORRY–the deadline for ordering burritos has passed. If you want to make a donation anyway, you can do so here.
Date, time, location found at our flyer HERE:
Order and pay for your burritos BEFORE 6:00 p.m. on September 21.
NOTE – It’s up to you to choose the donation amount for your burrito order. Funds raised support the sustainability of Dragonheart Vermont’s programs both on and off the water.
These are HUGE handmade burritos featuring: guacamole, rice, cheddar cheese, sour cream, mango-maple salsa and a lot of love! Not spicy hot, just full of flavor–hot sauce will be available. They will be premade just before the bash and wrapped in tin foil. Sorry, we cannot accommodate special orders or add-ons.
- The Tooting Clucker Burrito – Black bean and chicken
- The Cowboy Burrito: Pinto beans and shredded beef
- The Roots & Toots Burrito: Black bean vegetarian burrito
HOW TO ORDER:
- Enter the total amount you would like to donate.
- Enter a quantity for the burrito type(s) you would like to order
- Tell us whether you want to cover credit card fees so total donation goes to DHVT
DHVT members – If you’re planning to volunteer for the event, here’s the link for sign up
Out of stock