The Sisters at Heart Celebration and Lake Champlain Dragon Boat Festival take place on the Burlington Waterfront in downtown Burlington, VT.
- GPS entry: Waterfront Park, Lake Street, Burlington, VT 05401.
- General directions: Take I-89 to Exit 14 West. Take Main Street to Lake Champlain.
- Waterfront Park is located between ECHO (our Science Museum) and the US Coast Guard Station.
Parking (more information on parking for Sunday available here)
- There is a designated parking lot on Lake Street as well as metered lots on either end of Waterfront Park.
- Most parking meters and many lots away from the waterfront are free on Sunday.
- If you will be arriving by bus, please contact us at [email protected] for instructions.
Where to stay: https://www.hotels.com/de1724114/hotels-near-church-street-marketplace-burlington
As in past years, we hope to have blocks of room reserved and/or discounted room rates for our Sisters at Heart Celebration. We will list hotels as they decide to support Dragonheart Vermont and our festival through their In-Kind donations. For SAH/LCDBF 2019, the following hotels had special Dragonheart rates: Hilton Garden Inn Burlington Downtown; Comfort Suites and Holiday Inn Express; Fairfield by Marriott Burlington Williston; Delta Hotels by Marriott Burlington.
Please check back when you begin to make your travel plans, as we will be updating this page when new hotels are added.
Need help with your travel plans? Contact American Expeditions, our preferred travel coordinators at (800) 624-0166. Check out the package they have prepared for you by clicking on their logo below.
Good Eats: www.vermont.com/burlington/dining/
You can learn all about our area and the fun events happening in Burlington just by putting “fun things to do in Burlington, Vermont” in your favorite search engine.
As the festival weekend gets closer, check out the online versions of Seven Days, a free weekly newspaper and entertainment section of The Burlington Free Press. And when you’re in town, you can check for current options in About Burlington, and 7 Nights: Regional Guide to Vermont Dining & Nightlife.