The Sisters at Heart Celebration and Lake Champlain Dragon Boat Festival take place on the Burlington Waterfront in downtown Burlington, VT.
- GPS entry: Waterfront Park, Lake Street, Burlington, VT 05401.
- General directions: Take I-89 to Exit 14 West. Take Main Street to Lake Champlain.
- Waterfront Park is located between ECHO (our Science Museum) and the US Coast Guard Station.
Parking (more information on parking for Sunday available here)
- There is a designated parking lot on Lake Street as well as metered lots on either end of Waterfront Park.
- Most parking meters and many lots away from the waterfront are free on Sunday.
- If you will be arriving by bus, please contact us at DHVTHeart@gmail.com for instructions.
Where to stay: https://www.hotels.com/de1724114/hotels-near-church-street-marketplace-burlington
Good Eats: www.vermont.com/burlington/dining/
You can learn all about our area and the fun events happening in Burlington just by putting “fun things to do in Burlington, Vermont” in your favorite search engine.
As the festival weekend gets closer, check out the online versions of Seven Days, a free weekly newspaper and entertainment section of The Burlington Free Press. And when you’re in town, you can check for current options in About Burlington, and 7 Nights: Regional Guide to Vermont Dining & Nightlife.
Need help with your travel plans? Contact MCI, our preferred travel coordinators. MCI can be reached at (800) 624-0166