HOW IT WORKS
WHAT: A funny video that combines your love of paddling with some yoga in honor of our pledge partner, Integrative Therapies..
- Find/create a wheeled device (a wheelbarrow, a golf cart, a lawn implement, a dolly, a child’s toy, etc.) that you can move with something akin to a paddle (an actual paddle, a hockey stick, a yard implement, a plunger, etc.) for ten yards.
- Find someone to video your “race.” While you can do a trial run before the video, we’ve found it’s much more fun to just “go live!”
- Begin your challenge by striking one of our three yoga poses.
- Then jump on your contraption and paddle like crazy for 10 yards
Here are some samples (minus the yoga poses, because we didn’t practice those).
WHEN: Starting June 17th. Final submission by July 15th, please.
- Upload using the form on this page for your official submission.
- Upload to the Lake Champlain Dragon Boat Festival’s page to share with other teams
- Submit by July 15th
- One point awarded for each team member who participates–up to 22
- One bonus point awarded for any team member wearing gear from a prior LCDBF or other dragon boat racing gear.
- Videos will be judged for creativity by our Spirit Judges